Gas-turbine technologies for transport, defense and energy industries
• The decision on construction of five automobile plants based on the governmental credit was imperially approved, Rybinsk (Russian Renault) including.
Photo: Construction of first buildings of the Russian Renault plant in Rybinsk, 1916.
• Governmental resolution on handing over the plant to the system of aircraft-building industry was accepted.
Photo: Construction of the plant’s buildings, late 1920s.
• Production of the first series of the М-17 engines for the R-5 reconnaissance aircraft and ТB-1 and ТB-3 heavy bombers.
• Repair and test of Lauren Dietrich aircraft motors.
• Rybinsk aircraft plant was assigned «Number 26» name.
Photo: М-17 engine.
• Start of production of the М-100 aircraft engine for speed SB bombers.
Photo: М-100 engine.
• The Rybinsk plant started series assembly of aircraft engines by conveyer method.
Photo: Aircraft conveyer for assembly of crank cases, 1937.
• КB-2 МАI headed by G.S. Skubachevskiy was founded at the Moscow aviation institute. The Rybinsk engine-building design bureau originates from this organization.
• Start of development of the М-105 engine later widely powered the Yak-1, Yak-7, Yak-9, Pе-2, Еr-2 aircraft, etc. during the Great Patriotic war.
Photo: Yak-9 front fighter.
• The Rybinsk aircraft plant was evacuated to Ufa due to the threat of occupation of the Yaroslavl region according to the GKO decision.
Photo: Evacuation to Ufa.
More information request
АО «Объединенная двигателестроительная корпорация» (ОДК)
Страница в сети Интернет, предоставляемая распространителем информации на рынке ценных бумаг
Russian Engineering Union
© PJSC «UEC-Saturn» 2006-2021