Strengthening the defense, economic and power safety of the state and development of its scientific and technical potential by means of creating advanced technology competitive products.
• To meet customer requirements and expectations, including the Government Customer.
• To achieve the position of the world leading producer of aircraft, marine and industrial engines.
• To improve the prestige of UEC-Saturn trademark as a guarantee of quality and reliability in partnership.
• Improvement of the corporate Quality Management System on the basis of TQM principles.
• Continuous increase of the product competitiveness due to improvement of the Quality and Company’s level of service.
• Orientation toward the best world achievements and advanced technologies in the sphere of development of gas-turbine equipment.
• Leadership of management of all levels in the Quality issues.
• Development of teamwork aimed at involvement of all personnel in the process of improvement of the Company’s activity effectiveness.
• Fulfillment of legislative and obligatory society requirements.
• Consumer market and world leaders’ achievements research.
• Professionalism, competence and personal responsibility of everyone for the work results based on the qualification improvement.
• Decrease of the consumer’s risk, improvement of effectiveness of activities aimed at the product Quality Assurance at all stages of the product life cycle and prevention of deviations from the specified requirements.
• Regular monitoring of the Company’s processes, personnel, customer, and society satisfaction aimed at comprehensive analysis and continuous improvement of the Quality Management System effectiveness.
Quality management system conformity
UEC-Saturn has an established, documented, implemented, maintained and continually improved quality management system, that is certified by BUREAU VERITAS Certification to prove the compliance with ISO 9001:2008 and AS 9100С International Standards, and by SOUZCERT to prove the compliance with SRPP VT, GOST RV 15.002-2003, GOST R ISO 9001-2008 National Standards.
Aviation Register of Interstate Aviation Committee (IAC AR) has certified the UEC-Saturn as production organization in compliance with the Aviation Regulations, Part 21, approved to produce the D-30KU/KP/KU-54 and SaM146 aircraft engines.
European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) has certified the UEC-Saturn as production organization in compliance with the Annex (Part-21), Section A, Subpart G of Regulation (EC) № 1702/2003, approved to produce the SaM146 aircraft engines.
Production Organization Approval Certificate, EASA
Maintenance, overhaul and repair (MRO) conformity
Aviation Register of Interstate Aviation Committee (IAC AR) and Air Transport Federal Agency (ATFA) have certified the UEC-Saturn as an Overhaul and Repair Station / Maintenance Organization in compliance with the Aviation Regulations, Part 145, dealing with D-30KU/KP/KU-54 and SaM146 aircraft engines.
European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) has certified the UEC-Saturn as a Maintenance Organization in compliance with Section A of Annex II (Part-145) of Regulation (EC) № 2042/2003, approved to maintain the SaM146 aircraft engines.
Maintenance Organization Approval Certificate, EASA
UEC-Saturn carries out its activity in accordance with Federal Law № 99-FZ ‘About licensing of individual activities’:
• Development, production, testing and repair of aviation equipment (licensor: Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade)
Development of aeronautical products
Aviation Register of Interstate Aviation Committee (IAC AR) recognizes the UEC-Saturn as a civil aeronautical products design organization.