Новости компании 14.05.2020
May 14, 2020, Rybinsk. – Nine representatives of PJSC UEC-Saturn (part of United Engine Corporation, Rostec State Corporation) out of 24 UEC employees became presidential scholarship holders. PJSC UEC-Saturn specialists' activity was acknowledged in "Aircraft Systems, Complexes and Advanced Materials" sector in the category "For Substantial Contribution to the Development of Groundbreaking Technologies to the Benefit of National Defense and Security"."PJSC UEC-Saturn employees' activity is traditionally acknowledged at top levels, and certainly we are very pleased that presidential scholarships were awarded to specialists from the Rybinsk enterprise that has always been and is still experiencing the golden age of technology and technical solution development. The projects they made have had a strong contribution to the innovative development and implementation of the company's advanced projects and those of the corporation on the whole,"
pointed out PJSC UEC-Saturn's Deputy General Director - Managing Director Viktor Polyakov.
The presidential scholarship was granted to the following PJSC UEC-Saturn's representatives:
- Pavel Golubev, Head of combustion chamber design and calculation team subordinate to General Designer, Pavel Kozlyakov, Leading engineer of lab and production facility # 790, Andrey Milyushchenkov, Head of dressing design team subordinate to General Designer, Maya Mikheeva, Leading design engineer of engineering analysis systems design department subordinate to General Designer, with the project "Air duct development";
- Sergey Gushchin, Head of industrialization Division subordinate to Chief Engineer, with the project "Development of a mandrel for processing GTE shaft profiled internal surfaces with CNC equipment";
- Mikhail Elkin, Head of Department in Industrialization Division, subordinate to Chief Engineer, with the project "Development of a boring multibar for processing GTE shaft profiled internal surfaces using CNC equipment," Evgeny Pankratov, Head of special-purpose machinery production, support Department subordinate to Production Director, with the project "Development of a production method and equipment for single-crystal casting of an advanced GTE product with tight geometry parameters not obtained formerly by investment casting process, and development of equipment to ensure casting process with higher economic rates";
- Ivan Sinitsyn, Head of Department, multi coordinate processing and programming automation for special-purpose CNC equipment, experimental engineering shop subordinate to Chief Engineer, with the project "The introduction of adaptive processing technologies for SaM146 and PD-14 blade and guide vane forgings with no stock";
- Sergey Tarasov, Deputy Head of Department, development of tool and cutter processing methods and advanced developments, experiment and processing shop subordinate to Chief Engineer, with the project "Development of high-speed machining process for production of thin-wall flexible parts made of titanium alloys for special-purpose products (power plant system) by application of tools based on the polycrystalline cubic boron nitride without titanium alloy".
The scholarship to defense industry complex employees was established in 2013 and ranges from 350 to 500 thousand rubles per year for achievements in the branch based on the relative corresponding decree of President Vladimir Putin. This scholarship is assigned by the President of the Russian Federation on a submission from the Government. The same person can get a grant several times but no more than once every 3 years. PJSC "UEC-Saturn" is an engine-manufacturing company specialized in the design and development, production and after-market support of gas turbine engines for commercial aviation, power generation and gas compression as well as for ships and vessels. PJSC UEC-Saturn is a member of Russia’s Mechanical Engineers Union, an All-Russian industrial association of employers. The Yaroslavl regional division of the All-Russian public organization ‘Russia’s Mechanical Engineers Union’ is headed by Viktor A. Polyakov, PJSC UEC-Saturn's Managing Director. United Engine Corporation (JSC) (a Rostec State Corporation company) is an integrated organization specialized in the design and development, serial production and after-market support of engines for military and commercial aviation, space programs, the Navy as well as for the oil and gas industry and power generation. Rostec State Corporation is one of the biggest industrial companies in Russia. It includes over 800 scientific and production enterprises in 60 regions of the country. The key areas of activity are aircraft industry, radio electronics, medical technologies, innovative materials etc. The Rostec portfolio spans such renowned brands as AVTOVAZ, KAMAZ, Kalashnikov Concern, Russian Helicopters, UEC, Uralvagonzavod, Shvabe and others. Rostec is fully engaged in the implementation of 12 national projects. The company is a key supplier of Smart City technologies, it deals with the digitalization of state management, industry, social sectors, devises development plans for 5G wireless communication technologies, industrial Internet of Things, big data and block-chain systems. Rostec is a partner of the world's leading manufacturers such as Boeing, Airbus, Daimler, Pirelli, Renault etc. The corporation's products are delivered to more than 100 countries. Almost a third of the company's receipts comes from the export of high-tech products.
UEC-Saturn PJSC press service
Phone: (4855) – 328-898,