Turbine blades and vanes
The production capabilities of UEC-Saturn ensure the manufacture of a wide range of turbine blades for aircraft engines, industrial and marine gas turbines:
• Blades with shroud platform / with no shroud platform; single nozzle vanes; nozzle vane segments.
• Cooled / Uncooled.
• Structure: single crystal, directional, equiaxial.
• Material: DS, IN, RENE, АМ, ЖС, ЧС.
• Height range: from 30 mm to 600 mm.
Complete cycle of turbine blades and vanes manufacture
UEC-Saturn provides a complete cycle of turbine blades and vanes manufacturing, including:
• Highly efficient methods of molding that ensure high quality of blanks and minimum allowances for subsequent machining.
• Various methods of blades machining using high-performance equipment of the world leading
• Various methods of coating to increase the service life of the blades.
• Integrated inspection of blades / vanes (inter-operational / final) for a variety of parameters; specific services (nondestructive testing) accreditation in accordance with
In 2019 UEC-Saturn put into operation a multifunctional production center with total area of more than 19 thousand sq. m., specializing in production of blades with single crystal and directionally-solidified structure from nickel-based heat-resistant alloys.
UEC-Saturn production competence centers
|Turbine blades and vanes:
• Casting from heat-resistant alloys, machining of turbine blades and nozzle vanes with flow part dimensions from 30 to 600 mm.
|Compressor blades and vanes:
• Stamping from steel and titanium alloys, machining of compressor blades and stator vanes with flow part dimensions from 20 to 500 mm.
• Machining of compressor and turbine disks up to 1500 mm in size;
• Machining of compressor and turbine rotors and stators;
• Machining of turbine shafts up to 4000 mm in size made of heatresistant alloys;
• Assembly of rotors.
• Manufacture of casings (welded and split, annular, volumetric);
• Assembly of stators.
• Manufacture of welded brackets, supports, frames, flame tubes, ringshaped sections, nozzles.