Strengthening defense, economic and energy supply security of the state and development of its scientific and technological potential by creating high-tech competitive products.
• Meeting the customer needs and expectations, including those of the State Customer.
• Achieving the position of the world's largest manufacturer of aircraft, marine and industrial-application engines.
• Raising the PJSC UEC-Saturn brand name image as a guarantor of quality and reliability in cooperation.
• Dynamic increase in product sales through improved product competitiveness and corporate service.
• Creation of a corporate quality management system based on the principles of total quality management and the concept of risk-based thinking.
• Taking the best world achievements and advanced technologies as a standard in gas turbine engineering.
• Leadership of managers at all levels on quality issues.
• Development of teamwork aimed at the involvement of all personnel in the processes of improving the Company efficiency.
• Compliance with legal and mandatory requirements of society.
• Market research of consumer demands and the world leaders’ achievements.
• Professionalism, competence and personal responsibility of everyone for the results of labor through advanced training.
• Reducing consumer risk, increasing the effectiveness of measures to ensure product quality at the stages of its life cycle and preventing deviations from specified requirements.
• Formation of the environment for the QMS processes functioning in view of the human factor.
• Systematic monitoring of the Company processes, satisfaction of staff, consumers, society, actions related to risks and opportunities, aimed at a comprehensive analysis and continuous improvement of the effectiveness of the quality management system.
The Company management responsible for the products quality guarantees the provision and efficient use of resources, and encourages all employees to join forces in implementation of the Company’s Quality Policy.
Maintenance and repair compliance
Federal Air Transport Agency has confirmed the compliance of PJSC UEC-Saturn as a maintenance organization for the D-30KU/KP/KU-154 and SaM146 aircraft engines with the requirements of federal aviation regulations.
Maintenance Organization Approval Certificate, Rosaviatsiya
European Union Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) has issued Approval for Maintenance and Repair Organization for the SaM146 aircraft engines in accordance with the requirements of EU Regulation No. 1321/2014 (Part 145) to PJSC UEC-Saturn.
Maintenance and Repair Organization Approval Certificate, EASA
Company’s activities licensing
In accordance with Federal Law No. 99-FZ "On Licensing of Certain Types of Activities", UEC-Saturn PJSC carries out activities that are subject to licensing:
• Development, production, testing and repair of aviation products.
License to carry out activities on aviation engineering, Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation (Minpromtorg of Russia)
• Development, production, sales, repair, maintenance, installation, assembly and disposal of weapons and military equipment.
License to carry out activities on weapons and military equipment, Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation (Minpromtorg of Russia)
Aviation products development
The Aviation Register of the Interstate Aviation Committee recognized PJSC UEC-Saturn as a developer of aircraft engines for civil aircraft.
Certificate of Aeronautical Engineering Developer, IAC AR